We are happy to finally present you the second edition of our Disco Suicide podcast series. It’s a special Halloween Mix provided by no one less than multi-talented Paris-based Eva Peel; singer, producer, DJ, party organiser & journalist. After starting her career in music as a freelance writer for magazines such as Time Out Paris & Tsugi and deejaying, she started producing with partners in crime Mike Theis (Gyrls) and Jan Richard, with whom she is touring Europe under the moniker Theremynt since 2010. The duo released their first space disco/ new wave LP ‘Space Control‘ in 2012, which was followed by their ‘Robotique De L’Amour‘ EP on Neopren Records. Besides that Eva is also keeping herself busy organizing one of Paris’ most influental party series (&artist collective) called Deviant Disco where she’s hosting like-minded artist from all over Europe, and the ‘Die Disko‘ parties which are hosted by Neopren. The mix below showcases her deep passion for disco music – enjoy this spooky eclectic 1 hour set, which includes tracks by Plastique De Reve, Mijo, Daniel Maloso, Bottin and some of Eva Peel‘s very own productions.
Please support the artists by sharing it!
01. Antooni Maiovvi – Driving Theme
02. Plastique de Reve – Love On Tapes
03. Do Piano Again
04. Retrospection – Walk The Night
05. Luluxpo – Inside My Head (Dombrance Remix)
06. Mijo – Burugunda
07. Isabelle Antenna & Axailes Solar – Warm Leatherette Rmx
08. Daniel Maloso & Philipp Gorbatchev – Like A Vampire
09. Black Devil Disco Club – The Devil In Us
10. Bottin – Horror Disco
11. Goblins Flashing (Tenebres soundtrack)
12. Theremynt – Vampiros Discos
13. Koudlam – Negative Creep